OUR AI-DRIVEN MERCHANDISING & PLANNING SOLUTIONS
Not a rule-based ARS but Responsive and Optimized Inventory Placement System to maximize In-Season Revenues
Reduction in stock-outs
Reduction in merchandiser's time
KEY DECISIONS POWERED
First Allocation Quantity
Vendor Re-Orders for Core and Fashion Products
- Algorithms that use normalized past data based on past availability, promotions, seasonality and events
- Dynamic demand forecasts, refreshed every week based on new data and future promo & events.
- Forecasting driven by ensemble of machine learning algorithms that work well on sparse data-sets (Proprietary)
- Auto calculation of uplifts due to seasonality, festivals and external events.
- Auto identification of similar products based on product attributes to form product groups (Proprietary)
- Probabilistic forecasts at each store X SKU level once you have few weeks of data (Proprietary)
- Forecasts by product groups for each store at the start season based on customer preferences at each store.
- Dynamic base stocks at each store X sku based on refreshed demand forecasts, store lead time and replenishment frequency (Proprietary)
- Width re-adjustment recommendations by stores based on in-season data.
- Identification of re-order opportunity of fashion and core products, based on early performance and vendor lead times.
- Simulation Engine that generates millions of possible product movement opportunities and solves for the most optimal product movement (Proprietary)
- Trade-off between logistics cost and the incremental gross margin opportunity by making a product movement between any two possible locations
- Simulation engine over product life cycle for doing trade-offs like (1) First allocation levels and hold back quantity, (2) Change in Replenishment / Inter Store Transfer Frequency, Lead Times for product movement, (3) Change in Minimum Order Quantity
- Configure store clusters based on store to stores distances to minimize logistics cost and improve adherence
- Works under configurations like minimum presentation levels, minimum order quantity, lead time between warehouse and stores, replenishment frequency
Transform your Merchandising & Planning process todayGet Set Demo
4th floor, 460, 17th Cross Road, Sector 4, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102